Do you want your child to...
Physically prepare for sports?
Improve self-confidence & self-esteem?
Improve athletic performance?
Prevent overuse injuries?
If so, contact us today...
These days kids aren’t playing outside to get healthy or fit, they are connected to their tablets, cell phones, computers, games and TV. Our Youth Fitness Training Programs around San Diego will provide a fun, motivating atmosphere that will challenge your children to set and reach their goals, raise confidence in their abilities and performance and help them to discover their strengths. Our one-on-one, small group and large group programs are designed for all levels of athletes or non-athletes, boys and girls, from all sports and backgrounds. Our trainers will be there to guide, encourage, instruct and motivate your kids and help them to achieve their fitness goals.
Our Program Consists of:
- Cardiovascular Training
- Functional Strength Training
- Core Strength & Power Training
- Corrective Flexibility Training
- Resistance Strength Training
- Basic Biomechanics
- Speed & Agility Training
- Balance Training
- A Whole Lot of Fun & Sweat!
How Your Child Benefits:
- Self-esteem and confidence improvement
- Increased agility, speed and coordination
- Increases in strength and power
- Flexibility improvement preventing injuries
- Decrease in body fat and weight maintenance
- Sharpened balance
- Strengthened core and improved posture
- Improved cardiovascular and muscular endurance and function
- Ability to concentrate better, improving memory skills and brain function
- Heightened sports performance
- Adoption of a health lifestyle
Your instructor for this awesome class and session will be Bryan Schuler. He holds a Masters degree in Exercise Science, specializing in performance enhancement and injury prevention. He also maintains several upper level certifications that will help take your child to new levels of athletics or just get them in better shape while adopting a healthy lifestyle. See more about your instructor here
I wanted to let you know that Jesse is in his first month of football practice and is doing very well. He has grown 3+ inches in the last 6 months and is tall and skinny but he is also toned and conditioned and pretty fast. I attribute so much of his success on the time that he spent with you. You gave him the confidence and belief that he could be an athlete and compete. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for agreeing to work with him and being such a great mentor, coach, confidant and big brother to him! You made a huge difference in his life!
Get in Touch
Wired Fitness: (619) 843-5157
Connect with Us
Follow Wired Fitness
- cardio Personal Trainer Outdoor Exercise Program challenge workouts weight loss motivation Outdoor Exercise fitness level agility exercise program bootcamps gym chula vista Outdoor testimonial core eastlake liberty station point loma Workout without Walls Outdoor Fitness trainer training working out Outdoor Bootcamp Corporate Fitness wired fitness san diego fitness programs mission bay fatloss fat loss weightloss classes exercise carmel valley personal training strength nutrition boot camp workout bootcamp san diego fitness wired fitness