Ready for a New You?
…Life is full of many obstacles, don’t let yourself be one of them! Always remember… Your life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
No Equipment Needed! Just YOUR Body!
Fast Mt Climbers: 50 REPS
Squat Jumps: 50 REPS
Pushups: 50 REPS
Static Toe Up ‘Deep’ Lunges: 50 REPS
Slow Mt Climbers: 50 REPS
Y Squats: 50 REPS
Prisoner Forward Lunges: 50 REPS
Squat Thrust Jumps: 50 REPS
Dirty Dogs: 50 REPS*
From a pushup position, push the butt back as high as possible while keeping the legs stiff and straight. After this, you will drop the hips towards the ground without touching the ground. You will be in the end position of a dive bomber. From a V position to a banana position.
Burpees: 50 REPS
Record time and challenge yourself to beat it weekly. The record is about 11 Mins 15 Secs.
Challenges your body and yields results…
Come and JOIN the San Diego Outdoor Bootcamp Fitness FUN!
When: Wenesday, June 12, 2013 @ 530PM and 630PM
Where: Spanish Landing Park, 3900 No. Harbor Drive, SD
What: The BIG Bay Bootcamp
The Port of San Diego and The Project Mills LLC has asked Wired Fitness to host TWO Bootcamps classes to showcase what we do here in San Diego. There are 20 spots in each class time. This is a FREE class! Be ready to work at 100%. Alvin, Amber and I will lead you through a Saturday styled workout on a Wednesday! You MUST schedule on Schedulicity in order to come to class. There are only a few Bootcamps being selected to host so please help us BRING IT!
Call Bryan 619.843.5157 or Amber 619.876.3234 for more details
If you have been trying to lose weight, you’ve probably tried exercising. You’ve also heard me say that low intensity cardio is NOT ideal when it comes to fat loss.
You need to focus on high intensity exercise (HIIT, Bootcamp, etc…). Today, I’m gonna bust another common exercise myth:
“You must work out every day to see results.” Have you ever fallen for this myth?
Don’t worry. Most people have at some point. To be completely honest, this myth is really just a technique that salesmen use to sell gym memberships and exercise equipment.
Let me start by saying… this is NOT true.
You DO NOT need to exercise every day to see results. In fact, exercising every day can actually be downright harmful. It can make it harder to burn fat. Here’s why – Training every day doesn’t allow your body the time it needs to recover, so you end up overtraining.
What happens when you overtrain?
Fat-storing hormones flood your system!
That’s why ‘just eating less’ doesn’t work either. When you just eat less, you trigger your body’s starvation mode.
When this happens, your body does everything it can to hold onto fat… because it doesn’t know when it might get to eat again.
When you exercise too often, the SAME THING happens. In other words, exercising every day will DESTROY your results and your chances of ever getting a flat, firm stomach.
Try training for no more than four days a week. If four workouts per week doesn’t change your body fast, your program stinks!
Do you exercise because you want to lose weight?
Well, if so, Low intensity cardio is NOT the best way to go about burning fat.
Low intensity workouts are great for building endurance, but they’re not the best choice if your goal is weight loss. When your muscles have to continuously contract for 30, 45 or 60 minutes (such as the case for low intensity cardio), that energy has to come from somewhere. The body is stubborn and doesn’t want to burn fat for energy so it often times eats up your muscle instead during this type of training. This immediately kills your metabolism and it robs your body of strength and athleticism.
Why should you care about your muscles?
Because the more muscle you have, the more calories you burn, even at rest- You have to treat your hard earned muscle like GOLD- As it’s what keeps your metabolism revving. Even if you’re goal isn’t muscle growth, you need to AVOID losing muscle just for the fat loss benefits alone! If you lose muscle, you’re making it harder to lose weight, not easier. One of the keys to getting ripped – for girls and guys – is exercising in a way that stimulates your metabolism, even after you’ve stopped exercising.
When it comes to cardio, scientific research shows that high intensity cardio is significantly more effective than low intensity cardio.
High intensity cardio forces your body to keep burning fat and calories after you stop training. Think about this for a second. If you do low intensity cardio, you’ll burn calories ONLY during exercise. When you stop exercising, you stop burning calories. But imagine this…
Even AFTER you’ve stopped exercising, your body burns fat. You could be sitting on the couch, watching TV, and your body would still be burning fat and getting you lean. That’s what happens when you do high intensity cardio. Instead of jogging, walking or swimming for 30 to 45 minutes, do high intensity cardio.
Do short, quick circuits of body weight exercises such as jumping jacks or burpees, similar to how we put together your Bootcamp workouts. For example, do burpees for 20 seconds, then take a 10 second rest. Repeat the circuit 8 times.
Now – there’s important lesson coming up. It’s about a Fat Loss Myth – “Just eat less and you’ll lose weight.” Unfortunately, it’s not that simple.In fact, this advice can be downright harmful. Cutting calories is NOT the way to lose weight.
In a few days, you’ll find out why……
- Fat Gripz are being used by thousands of athletes and military around the world, including members of the US Special Forces, teams in the NFL/MLB/NHL, top MMA fighters and top bodybuilders
- Thick bar training with Fat Gripz immediately targets your body’s weak links – increasing muscle activation and giving you more strength and mass (see how below)
- Fat Gripz fit virtually all barbells, dumbbells, chin-up bars and cable attachments in seconds – making the bar more than twice as thick to help you get big arms
- Made from a military-grade high-density compound, they grip the bar like a clamp and don’t compress – even when deadlifting extreme loads
- Immediate Impact Guarantee: You must feel the impact in your first workout or we’ll give you a full and immediate refund – no questions (we’ll even pay for shipping)
1) Why Your Body Is Only As Strong As Its Weakest Link
Discover how your grip and forearms may be holding back your whole body. Read more…
2) How Fat Gripz Can Unlock Massive Increases In Your Strength And Mass An Help You Get Big Arms
- … without the huge cost of buying thick barbells and dumbbells. Read more…
3) Using Fat Gripz: No New Exercises, No More Time In The Gym – Just Effective Training
- Add Fat Gripz to your existing training and you’ll feel the difference in the very first workout. Read more…
4) Who Fat Gripz Are For: See What The US Special Forces, MMA Fighters And Athletes Are Saying
- Fat Gripz work with your existing programme and deliver real-world results – whether you’re a bodybuilder, Olympic lifter, MMA fighter or athlete. Read more…
5) “But Can’t I Just Wrap A Towel Around The Bar?” And Other Common Questions
- Find out why the military-grade compound in Fat Gripz is more effective, more practical and safer than wrapping a towel or foam around the bar. Read more…
6) Buying Fat Gripz: Feel The Difference In Your First Workout
- We guarantee you’ll feel the difference immediately – and you’ll see the difference within weeks. Read more…
Free pre-screening passes to ALL that attend! Free swag to winners of some strength contests and endurance drills we have after class. PLUS++ The class is FREE that day so make sure you RSVP by clicking Schedule on our website, Facebook Page, or on your smartphone using the ‘Schedulicity’ app. ONLY 50 spots available that day!!